HELP QCA SUPPORT QUEENS ARTISTS AND ART
Your tax-deductible gift sustains cultural life throughout the borough by
helping QCA make it possible for artists to make life extraordinary for all of us.
- $50 - Buys a 1-year Individual Membership with priceless benefits
- $75 - Contributes to the printing of 1,000 Grantwriting Basics booklets
- $100 - Covers the cost of translation services at 1 Queens Art Fund Grant Application Information Session
- $250 - Sponsors a visiting specialist to facilitate an open conversation about cultural equity
- $500 - Supports 3 field experts to facilitate interactive Professional Development Workshops for up to 150 participants
- $1000 - Sponsors 1 teaching artist to work with Queens senior citizens for 9 months
- $5000 - Covers the cost of arts supplies for 55 high school students in our High School to Art School program
- $10,000 - Underwrites an entire season of curated artist salons, seminars, and receptions for emerging and mid-career artists
Your donation is an investment in Queens.
donate by phone
It's easy. Make a tax-deductible donation to QCA with your credit card.
donate by mail
Send a check or money order payable to Queens Council on the Arts to:
Queens Council on the Arts
Attn: Development Manager
37-11 35th Avenue
Astoria NY 11101
donate in person
Stop by QCA’s office, entrance on 37th street just behind Starbucks,
to drop off a check, cash or donate by credit card.
We’d love to see you!
QCA also welcomes memorial, tribute, and matching gifts.
Shop on Amazon?
Here's an easy way to give back to QCA!
When you shop on Amazon, they will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to QCA.
Proceeds will go toward making QCA's programs better for you!